Thursday, August 29, 2013

Are You Lost?

Hi, Why are you coming to my blog anyway? It's better to go to Web si Kyla or Web si Frans or Web si Hanhan. But hey, that mean you are lost right?

Cause you'll find nothing important in this blog rather than crazy writing from a mad guy who call him self si Bagus.

Bagus (Indonesian Language) means good. But this is the opposite from the man who own this blog. He is fat, ugly, wearing eyeglasses and a little bit insane if I may say. Kinda like a four eyes Cyclops. Hehehehe.

His motto is "Being handsome is not a sin.". Duh. I mean, what kind of man who has that kind of motto when he has such an ugly face? But he always find excuses to get out of it.

"You know, I should've been born handsome, if Brad Pitt doesn't cut my queuing line back in heaven."

"I look a little bit like Johny Depp although most all the bit I look like the Joker. But hey! At least I still got the Johny Depp look huh?"

Hahaha, what a loser. But that's him. That's si Bagus to you, and to me, and to the guy who sell illegal software in BEC, and the loakan's sellers in Tegallega Bandung, and the pickpockets in Jatayu and any other people who are having bad luck to know him.

So, if you're thinking you are lucky to get to this website. Think again. You still have a chance! Run! Safe your life! Close the explorer or get out from this blog, before something bad happens to your neighbor!

Salam Sin-think. 
Mr. B

0 comments:

Post a Comment